A copyright agreement form must be completed as part of the submission process. You will be able to submit your Copyright form electronically at the end of the submission process. You can still opt to send a signed copyright agreement form, but it MUST be mailed to the IEEE/Photonics Society office within 72 hours of paper submission. Write the corresponding author’s last name in the upper left hand corner of the form and put the online submission assigned paper ID number in the upper right hand corner.
Technical papers received outside the electronic submission site will not be accepted. Revisions will only be accepted up until the paper submission deadline.
Authors are asked to provide vital pieces of information, including, but not limited to the paper title, presentation type, and a 45-word abstract, as well as all authors’ contact information. This information must be completed in its entirety; failure to do so may inhibit your ability to successfully complete your submission.
– The two-page paper should be typed single space with one-inch margins on all four sides. Charts, illustrations and figures must fit within the two-page paper specification.
– The 45-word Abstract will be used for publication in the Advance Program. Over length, abstracts will not be accepted and will affect your ability to successfully submit your work.
– The two- page Summary will be published in the Conference Proceedings if accepted. It must be submitted as a PDF file. Please see the link below for detailed submitting information.
– The Proceedings for this conference will be published in IEEE Xplore®, therefore the quality of your PDF file is important. The IEEE is dedicated to the worldwide distribution of conference papers to engineering professionals. This requires that all papers submitted for publication must meet a minimum standard for both print and electronic publishing.
– Authors submitting to the Avionics and Vehicle Fiber-Optics and Photonics Conference (AVFOP) 2019 will have access to IEEE PDF eXpress™ to assist them in preparing suitable PDF files. IEEE PDF eXpress™ is a free online service that will convert your source file to PDF from a number of different publishing platforms, or verify that the PDF you created meets the IEEE Xplore® specifications.
– IEEE PDF eXpress™ is not a file submission system and does not capture files.
– Authors will still need to submit their verified file to the AVFOP Conference 2019 submission site.
– Detailed information on accessing and using IEEE PDF eXpress™ is now available.
If you would like to create your own PDF file, go to the IEEE Online Resource Center at www.ieee.org/confpubcenter and click on “PDF Requirements” under the heading “Information for Use in the Author Community” and download the settings for Adobe Distiller (the second “Download” option).
PDF eXpress number: 42783X
Adherence to the instructions for preparation of the abstract and summary is imperative. Any of the following conditions may result in rejection of the paper:
1. Failure to submit the paper electronically by Monday, 10 June 2019.
2. Failure to submit the 45-word abstract.
3. Failure to complete a copyright agreement.
4. Paper summary exceeds two-page limit.
*Please be advised, only submissions that are presented live at the conference by a registered attendee will be eligible for submission to Xplore. Any paper not presented on site will be considered a “no-show” and pulled from the final proceedings. The IEEE Photonics Society does not accept video submissions.